Home Page About Us Ministries Online Giving Events Contact Us

Welcome to the home of the First Baptist Church of Holland on the web!

I am so glad you stopped by for a visit. My hope is that you will find the information and resources contained on these pages helpful and encouraging. You can also friend us on FaceBook or follow us on Twitter @fbchollandtx.

God has been at work in and through FBC Holland for 125 years, but I do not believe there has ever been a more exciting time to be part of what God is doing in and through the people of FBC Holland than now. I trust you will catch a glimpse of that during your time on our site.

Our congregation is active in worship, fellowship, discipleship, and missions.  We meet in our worship center at 9:00a.m. on Sundays for morning worship with Sunday School/Small Groups following at 10:30a.m. and each Sunday evening at 6:00p.m.  Be sure and check our current calendar of events for up to date information.  Our church is located at 506 Dixie in Holland.  If you need directions click here for a map. I hope you will join us as our guest for one of our upcoming worship experiences, fellowship times, or mission adventures!

Want to know more about following Jesus Christ? Click here to be taken to our Resource Page
where you will find videos to help you understand what following Jesus Christ means for you!

FBCH is currently accepting applications and resume´s for the position of Full-Time Student Minister. The Student Minister of FBCH will have primary responsibilities for ministering to students in grades 6 - 12. Ability to effectively engage students in a small town/rural congregation is a must. Previous student ministry is preferred. As this is a full-time position, approximately 80% of the student minister's time will be spent with students, while the remaining 20% will be spent in an area of concentration based on the minister's experience/educational background (i.e. missions, evangelism, outreach, discipleship, religious education, etc.). If you are interested in the position, please click here to email your resume´.

Blessings,

Randy Evans
Pastor

 

Copyright 2010 First Baptist Church of Holland

World Web Resources